Thursday, August 15, 2013

Three Layers

I have found with all my research on the internet and visiting doctor's that I needed to approach this focusing on 3 Layers.   These 3 layers is the foundation to how I recovered my natural balance and found freedom from this so called disease. 

The Three layers are vital to ensure you are maximizing your recovery.  If you keep in mind the 3 layers every day you will be on the right path to freedom.  The Journey is not an easy one.  There were some hard times but I was persistent and believed.   The very first thing that must be done is to decide for yourself that you are ready to be free.  Write yourself a note and put it in your wallet or pocket or purse.   "I am going to beat psoriasis"  sign it and date it.   When the going gets tough you can look at this note to remind yourself of your goal.  

If you are interested to learn more feel free to contact bringbacknaturalbalanace@gmail.com   Below  I provided a free not too long article going into more details about the 3 layers.  

The 3 Layers each utilize a combination of Food, Drink, Topical application.  Everybody is different, what worked for me might take longer to work for others so be patient.   It took about 1.5 months to notice a change.  It took 5 months to see some drastic improvement.   Once you see the improvement you will become excited as you are starting to feel freedom. 

                   3 Layers




Bring Back Natural Balance(pdf) - Download Article


No comments:

Post a Comment